HERE’S THE THING…
In all reality, we expect that you’ll have an overwhelmingly positive shopping experience with us. So why the need for company policies? To afford you the peace of mind that comes with having cold, hard facts in writing. Fine Fixtures wants to do right by you every single time, and that is why we’ve compiled this list of standards to which we will strictly adhere with all the customers we serve. So go ahead. Hold us to our word.
- Fine Fixtures makes no representation that its products comply with any federal, state or local bulking or plumbing codes.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine and adhere to code compliance.
SHIPPING DAMAGE OR LOSS
- Buyer assumes responsibility for merchandise delivered in original condition.
- Damage reports must be submitted ASAP. Do not exceed 24 hours.
- Claims of lost or damaged items due to shipping must be submitted to courier.
- Dealer must investigate all customer defect complaints.
- Following dealer’s inspection, a Fine Fixtures expert will further inspect alleged damage.
- Fine Fixtures will not be held responsible for claims on toilet plumbing or installation issues.
- A company technician will inspect the damage to determine if it is of a mechanical nature. Should it prove to be a plumbing or installation problem, a $65 service call fee will be billed the customer.
- All Fine Fixtures products include a 1-year limited warranty against defects unless otherwise specified.
- Warranties do not cover installation or any other labor charges associated with repair, removal, reinstallation, or consequential damages.
- Damages resulting from moving or installation are not considered defects and are not covered under these warranties.
- Warranties do not cover product failure caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, or damage due to handling or faulty installation.
- Warranties apply only to original purchaser and to original product installation, and are void if product is moved from its initial place of installation.
- Fine Fixtures must be notified in writing upon discovery of any defect in product, including a detailed description of alleged defect.
- Defective products or parts will be replaced on a rush basis.
- Warranties do not apply to local building code compliance. Buyer should check related plumbing codes before installation.
- Raw materials used in manufacturing of Fine Fixtures furniture may naturally vary in appearance. Grain character, color differences, and natural imperfections in wood occur naturally and cannot be considered defects.
- Lumber and veneer products may sustain color changes and/or surface damage when exposed to extreme temperature changes or prolonged direct sunlight. These, as well as natural color changes and variations are not covered under warranty.
- Due to its nature, wood ages and changes in color over time from exposure to light and oxygen, these natural changes are not covered under warranty.
- Although Fine Fixtures does its best to match color on warranty replacement doors or drawers, no guarantee of an exact color match is made.
- Fine Fixtures appreciates email or fax as its preferred order submission method.
- Please include a purchase order number, job, or customer name with all orders.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Stated prices do not include shipping, special packing, or handling charges.
- Payment terms are Net 30 Days from invoice date, or 2% 10 Days*.
- Past due accounts are subject to 1.5% monthly fee on any unpaid balance.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- A $35.00 fee will be collected for canceled or retired checks.
When sending in an order, order must be picked up/delivered within 7 days or we cannot guarantee stock.
- Orders on hold: Orders can be held up to 2 weeks with a 35% deposit and up to 4 weeks if paid in full. After 4 weeks, you will be charged $50 per pallet per month. If an order is cancelled, a 20% fee will be deducted from payment.
- Custom orders: Custom orders require a 30% deposit when placing the order. Once the order is in the warehouse, the order must be picked up/delivered within 2 weeks. After that, every additional month costs $50 per pallet.
DELIVERY TO STORE
- To qualify for free delivery within the 5 Boroughs – excluding NYC – order must total a minimum of $700.00.
- Orders under $700.00 will incur a $35.00 freight charge.
- For orders delivered within NYC, contact us for a quote.
- To qualify for free delivery within the 5 Boroughs—excluding Manhattan—order must total a minimum of $2,500.00.
- Orders under $2,500.00 will incur a $50.00 freight charge
- Brooklyn jobsite deliveries: Minimum for jobsite delivery is $700 with a $50 freight charge. Under $700 is $75 freight charge.
- Minimum order is $50. Orders less than $50 will incur $15 service fee.
- For orders delivered within Manhattan, free shipping is applied to orders totaling a minimum of $5,000.00
- Contact us for a quote for orders less than $5,000.00.
- Maximum wait time for all jobsite deliveries is 30 minutes. Every additional 15 minutes will incur a $35 wait fee.
- Redelivery charge is $50.00.
Please note: Fine Fixtures’ deliveries are curbside only.
- On orders in excess of $1,500.00, shipping is free within the Continental USA for merchandise up to 1 pallet. Freight fees will apply on additional pallets.
- For every $1,000.00 in merchandise over the $1,500.00 net price, freight fees for an additional pallet will be waived.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
- No returns will be accepted after 45 days from invoice date.
- Installed or modified products and/or special order items are non-returnable.
- Items returned must be in good resalable condition and in original undamaged packaging.
- Products returned after 7 days WILL incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Before any items can be returned, Fine Fixtures must issue a Return Goods Authorization (RGA).
- RGA issuance requires a copy of original invoice and reason for return.
- RGAs expire 14 days from issuing date.
- Dealer is responsible for all packing, shipping and handling charges involved in returning merchandise to Fine Fixtures.
- Products received in damaged condition will not be awarded any credit. IT NEEDS TO BE PICKED UP WITHIN 24 HOURS OR THEY WILL BE DISPOSED OF.