- All Fine Fixtures products include a 1-year limited warranty against defects unless otherwise specified.
- Warranties do not cover installation or any other labor charges associated with repair, removal, reinstallation, or consequential damages.
- Damages resulting from moving or installation are not considered defects and are not covered under these warranties.
- Warranties do not cover product failure caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, or damage due to handling or faulty installation.
- Warranties apply only to original purchaser and to original product installation, and are void if product is moved from its initial place of installation.
- Fine Fixtures must be notified in writing upon discovery of any defect in product, including a detailed description of alleged defect.
- Defective products or parts will be replaced on a rush basis.
- Warranties do not apply to local building code compliance. Buyer should check related plumbing codes before installation.
- Raw materials used in manufacturing of Fine Fixtures furniture may naturally vary in appearance. Grain character, color differences, and natural imperfections in wood occur naturally and cannot be considered defects.
- Lumber and veneer products may sustain color changes and/or surface damage when exposed to extreme temperature changes or prolonged direct sunlight. These, as well as natural color changes and variations are not covered under warranty.
- Due to its nature, wood ages and changes in color over time from exposure to light and oxygen, these natural changes are not covered under warranty.
- Although Fine Fixtures does its best to match color on warranty replacement doors or drawers, no guarantee of an exact color match is made.
- All information must be filled out accurately. Submissions with incomplete details may not be processed.
- Our team may contact the customer via phone or email to gather additional information or details to complete the claim.